WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, April 8, 2011

And now for the King in My family








 
He has managed to grow a very nice beard over the past 60 days on this dive assignment. I think it looks pretty darn good, but why cover such a good looking face? He of course looks very much like his ma.  Tells me today that he plans to stay for another 60 days and just got out of sat the other day.  Not sure when he goes back to sat, but I guess I will find out.  I wonder how many of the rest of us could stand our own company for that length of time?  I think I could do that but the scarey things in the water would have me back on land before you could blink.
Keep well Ryan, and keep Skyping with me whenever you can. Can hardly wait to actually get together with you.

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment