WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Latest Adventure for the Stubble Jumper

I am now learning what 3rd world medicine is like. Maybe a few steps below our own Canadian system.

I seem to have dengue fever with several complications, but in spite of that, this old workhorse also seems to be recovering (slowly).  I have learned what warmth and generosity the locals display here.  Jeff, of course comes to see me every day - usually twice a day. I think, more in self defence because he fears that he will have to do my work as well as his own. The M. of Ed people have all been here, many of my teachers have come to visit after school, and my boss and district manager will be here today and tomorrow.  I am either at death's door or they are extremely thoughtful. I am going to believe thoughtful. 

Not feeling very energetic right now, so just a note here to advise I might not be posting much for the next few days.

1 comment: