WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Internet in Malaysia is getting me down

I have tried several times to post pictures and other things here but cannot get a decent connection to do this.  I will persist, and see what I can put up for your entertainment.  For now, heading to work before the sun rises as I am co teaching in a year one class this morning at 7:30.  Then a variety of meetings before the trek down south.  I hope it does not rain like it did yesterday.  I managed to get home before I had to stop because of reduced visibility, but Jeff was delayed for a couple of hours.  Seems we have to travel with a packed bag in case we are stuck out in the rural areas overnight.  I still have not packed a bag, so better do that soon.
I will check on internet connections during my travels today and see what I can find that allows uploads.

all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment