WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Shoes

For those who know about my 'rock and roll' sandals otherwise known as MBTs I have brought them with me but cannot wear them to work because we have to wear closed shoes.  We wander about on concrete surfaces and have to take our shoes off when we enter any room (even though the floors are filthy).  I have been wearing a couple of pairs of summer shoes that are good leather and a pain to take off and put on constantly. So, yesterday I stopped at a local market and bought some silly rubber things. They are a kind of croc crossed with an MBT style sole, naturally made in China. The grand total of RM20, I took them home, thinking I scored well.  They are so comfortable, except for the fact they are rubber.  But the sole is great, and I thought the pretty little floral pattern on the upper made them look professional.  Well, today, in the sunlight a took a look at them and they are not covered with flowers, they are covered with little ghostbusters OR something like that.
I dont care how they look, they are comfortable and I like the fact I am not rotting my leather shoes here any longer. Now back to work writing reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment