WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, April 14, 2011

TGIF

Friday does not come soon enough around here. Glad to be heading to work today knowing that the day ends at noon.  My mission for this weekend is to find a construction worker who will build me some screens.  I have no idea how I will do this , but I am sure it will happen.  As for the dobi, I mentioned that if I asked enough people I would eventually see one. Well it happened, and on my way to my most remote school I found a dobi.  I am glad I bought a washing machine because this dobi is very makeshift.  It has a swack of old appliances sitting out front, one of which is a washing machine. I am thinking this is not where I want to drop off my clothing. So, having said that, I am sure enough talk about construction people will cause someone to show up in my vision that can make me some screens.  Will keep you posted. as I am sure this is an event that is keeping you all on the edge of your chairs.
Oh yes and for those who are wondering, the water came back on a few hours after it stopped. Not sure why, but it did and that suits me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment