WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, April 11, 2011

Picture taking will begin

Now that I have purchased a tripod for my camera I promise to go downtown and take some photos of the streets there. As my colleague pointed out, a person would be dead if they were down there after a few drinks. All the shops are up on some risers that I guess are stairs.  But they are not consistent in elevation, and even when you think you are on an even stretch of cement, you hit a ledge that can send you reeling.  And if you are slightly disabled in walking or climbing, you cant even get into some of the shops.  You have to climb up about 18 inches for the first step and then who knows what else. But I will go there with my camera and take some street views for you to see.  When I had my knee problem I would not have been able to get into the bank because it is on one of those weird step configurations.
As for today, I was all decked out in cheap clothing that I bought just for painting day. Remember I have to wear certain attire, that covers me, so picked up a long blouse and skirt I will never wear again.  I did not want to ruin my better duds.  I dashed to work, set up the camera and finished up the preparation painting for the kiddos and then the clouds opened up and poured all morning. So, no painting today.  I have had to put it off until next Monday, as my schedule is full this week.
So thanks again RyGuy for telling me to get a tripod years ago,  I move, but not quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment