WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, April 8, 2011

video of the waterfall and cobra

I am not posting this as a video because the site seems to add all sorts of other u-tube videos so just click on this one and you will see the excitement of the cobra event. If it does not let you click on it here, just copy it into the TOP BAR of your browser and you can watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKdlRF-SvJQ

ok, ok, I tried clicking on the video, but when I do, it makes me use my work login and password. I can't post that here because someone would be angry with me. But I also copied the address and then pasted it directly in the top bar and it seems to work that way. Give it a try if you wanna see the video.

cheers, it is TGIF and I just had a great Skype visit with Ryan.  He is staying on for another 2 months somewhere near India, so I guess we wont be visiting face to face for a while. Thank God for Skype. He has a lovely big beard and looks extremely handsome.Hopefully he will let me post a picture of him here. This little baby seems to be stealing all the attention these days.  Time to let the other family members shine for a while too.

No comments:

Post a Comment