WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, April 4, 2011

Look who joined my family

She does not have a name yet, but her mother is a STAR. She called me when I got home from work, about 4 am her time, just to show me the beautiful little girl who is now part of our family.  I took a couple of shots on the video call and can only seem to find one of them., But one tells the story.

She weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces 52 cm long and latched on to nurse. Words from her papa, which indicated that not for public use. But what the heck, my friends are not 'public' What I see is a very good image of her big brother. And if that is the case, then she of course is adorable.


There will be pictures of Levi sporting his cape and super hero costume that his baby sister left for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment