WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Sunday Baby

I could not sleep worth a darn last night. I should have got up and checked my e-mail but was intent on getting some sleep for the week ahead. Drat.  I could have been talking with Jenn and being 'with her' while she was preparing to deliver me a granddaughter.

Nothing yet, but I have been advised that sometime around dinner time in Vancouver I should have a new grandchild. As it is about 3:30 pm in Vancouver right now, I guess Jenn will have a bit more work to do before I can announce the arrival. I wonder if I can justify taking the day off from work?  Probably not, so better get moving.

I will keep all posted, and hopefully upload one of those very attractive new baby pictures here. You know, the kind that she will wish I did not have those computer skills when she is much older.

Now I am gonna try skype, which should be a nightmare at their end. I can hear them, I can see them, but I sound like I am underwater to them, I just wanna see the action there. Guess this little baby will have to cope with Canadian clothing -- Kota Tinggi does not offer frocks for babies her size.

Hmmm, for some reason, Jennifer is not available in Skype. She must be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment