WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cooking contest judge

I am joining one of my schools on a camping excursion (in the school field) this weekend. I have advised I will not be staying overnight. But will join them on Friday afternoon to play games with them and then return on Saturday morning to judge a cooking contest.  Guess I better take some antacid for that one huh?

I am now the official article writer for the company newsletter. Finally a gig with my communications degree.  We will see how I pull that off.  I awoke to the sweet voice of Levi saying 'Hi Nana'.  And his mom in the  background waiting her turn to speak. 

Going to work now - in the rain. Not really sure where today's school is but I know I will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment