WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dead Cow (not in the middle of the road) but I am sure it is stinking to high heaven

Saw of this one's friends on the side of the road. But not upright. Not sure who did her in, but she clearly was no longer with us. In the heat, a dead cow bloats quite nicely in a very short time. I have to admit that it was facinating to see the size of this dead beast with her legs splayed in all directions and poking out of her huge bloated body. I wonder if an explosion eventually results, and if so, what kind of a blast occurs, and how far does it travel. Other than that, an uneventful day of driving in Kota Tinggi. Lots of km burning up the highways. Pretty boring stuff when I have to write about dead cows. Sorry, no monitor lizards or pythons to report. But home now and ready to say good night.
I think there is a song about 'a dead cow in the middle of the road, and it is stinking to hight heaven'

No comments:

Post a Comment