WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Plumbing Update

Got home from JB and went to an office where I had gone previously for screens. The receptionist speaks a fair amount of English - I needed a plumber.  She called her boss, who called a plumber, who met me at the house. He looked anxious to rip up the floors in the lizard kitchen to find the source of the block. I haulted that action. Encouraging him to look down that nasty drain in MY kitchen floor, he armed himself with a flashlight and some kind of long stick - like those trash picker uppers that you see peole using on the street. And ta da, he pulled out a massive piece of plastic from the drain. Some moron had somehow managed to put this into the drain. They probably left that drain hole open. I not only cover it with the slotted cover, I also place an object on top of it. I do not want to see what might be in there.  Once he removed the plastic, water flowed freely. Yay. Only set me back RM50. Of course - no receipt. But the mission was accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment