WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, September 25, 2011

now off on my way to the new job.  Although the driving is more congested, I at least have half a chance, because all on my route should be going in the same direction.

Meeting a colleague at Starbucks in Jusco Mall to be taken to all my schools today and introduced to a whole pile of new names that are each about as long as the alphabet. Argg, I just finally began pronouncing the other names correctly.. A far cry from my initial experience - where I had to find the schools and introduce myself. Then back to Kota Tinggi for afternoon meetings all week to discuss the curriculum implementation of year 2 into our program next year. Should be interesting.

I think this is a fair example of the road

No comments:

Post a Comment