WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 2, 2012

After arriving home and sending my travel buddy on her way, I traipsed down town to forage for some food.  Choices being Pizza Hut, KFC, or McD's. At least for me, due to the digestive issues and what else is available here.  Anyway, en route to downtown, I espied several Domino's signs. OMG, I would be graced with a Domino's here in K T?  I was agog!  But none of the signs indicated where this new place was located. So, I retraced my path and wrote down the contact number on the sign. No reply to the calls. I settled on McD, after discovering that there was no parking within a 3 km radius to Pizza Hut, and came home with my feast.  I did not let that go, and googled contact info for Domino's in Malaysia, asking where the new K T Domino location is.  I actually got a phone call at 10 pm last night from the corporate office advising that yes, we in K T will have a Domino Pizza location in July.

How tragic to have the excitement of this in my life. I had never tasted a Domino pizza in North America, but have occasionally stopped in at the one on the way to one of my JB schools. It is a pain in the a** to get to it, because you have to do loopy loops in order to enter the shop, but wowzers I will have my very own location very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment