WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Saving Gaia Singapore Style

This is the best commercial I have seen in ages. Singapore airs it on one of the channels I get here in Malaysia.

Saving Gaia or Save My World, as they sing, is beautifully done.  Good job kids.

just click on the link below to watch these future adults

Save My World

This video shows you the damage to Gaia in this part of the world. Not unlike the clear cutting of forests back home, palm forests and jungles make way for development of factories and housing, leaving a scar on the earth that opens up more problems when the monsoons hit.  Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment