WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, June 22, 2012

Young Soothsayers

Again I amaze the children, and more so, myself.  Teaching again how to fold origami.  I wonder when they are going to figure out I am a fraud.  These simple origami creations I show them are simply things I learned as a child in Canada. But the magic of this latest invention was more than they could bear.  They could hardly contain themselves when they discovered their little thumbs and pointer fingers could manoeuvre the folded piece of paper into a fortune telling device.  I had many fortunes told this morning once all the art work was done and the paper folded.  Then they gathered into clusters to compare their devining talents.


Colours assigned, but has not figured out where to place his fingers yet

 Amazed how they can manoeuvre  these folded papers, they were afraid to take their thumbs and fingers out for fear of not 'getting it right' again

Having my first of many fortunes told

Comparing their soothsaying talents now they can operate the vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment