WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bali Hai and Back

When I saw the sign I knew I had to have it. Couldn't rip it off the wall, so took a picture instead.  Sorry to say, I did not even try the beer, but I did have a sip of Bintang.  It's pretty good.

Home again and sort of glad to be back in my nest. I would have preferred to spend a bit more time in Singapore, but I can always go back alone.  It is much better to go there alone - no sharing where we go and what we do. I just indulge myself when I go there solo.

Once the internet has a nap, I will post a few more pictures here of the wonderful Bali adventure.  For now, here is one of me taking a job as a coffee roaster at a very rural organic coffee plantation.  It is wild - but will tell more about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment