WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nice to Live Where I Live

Today when I went out to water my plants I discovered the hose laying on the patio and the water running from the faucet.  Seems the connection broke and I could not get the water to turn off.  I got it to a trickle, but not off.  My neighbours were all out, so no help in that regard. None of the hardware shops are open on Sunday, so that was not helpful. I called 'waterman wong'. No answer. No voice mail.  So, all afternoon I regularly went out and dumped the pails of water on plants and gathered again and repeated.

About five pm I heard my neighbour's electric parking gate opening, so dashed out to meet them. Lucky for me, they had a spare water faucet and installed it for me.  Don't think I would get better serve than that back home.  It feels good to be part of a community. Many of my colleagues don't even know who lives next door to them on either side. I have been very fortunate having a close knit group where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment