WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Holiday at Home

I have been enjoying my remaining days of vacation at home. I have slothed about the house for a few days, watching drivel on television, reading a book, and eating tomato, cucumber, and cheese sandwiches made from real croissants.  Can't get much better than this methinks.

I reached into the purse I used for my vacation and and discovered a stem of rice that I intended to take back to the hotel to photograph. Ooops, I left it in my purse and travelled through three countries that grow this stuff. Not sure that is something that is looked kindly upon. Back home, you cannot travel across states, provinces, or countries with agricultural products that are grown in the location you are travelling to.  Guess I was lucky.  Better just wrap it up and put it in the trash now.

Looks kinda like sparse wheat, huh?
I'll show you more Bali stuff tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment