WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Drivel

After spending an entire day washing the main floor floors, I decided to see what mail I had. After trying for more than an hour, I conceded and climbed the stairs to my bedroom. Looking for a gecko to hold in my left hand, I gave up, so just waved toward mecca with a dust cloth. That seemed to work, and the internet connected.  I hope that it will stay connected long enough to write some drivel here.

Well, maybe a disconnect can give me an excuse for the lack of anything worthy of typing.  I did get a message from Jenn - a cd of the kids is in the mail for me.  Once I get that I can sit and stare at the computer without worrying about internet any longer.

For your treat today, a photo of Kolly, accessorized to the hilt for her pose.  Apparently she enjoys accessorizing herself these days. This will prove it.

Hat and specs, and her car waiting in the background, Miss Muffit is ready to roll. Either five o'clock shadow or sand adorn her upper lip and chin. I am going with sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment