WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Have You Watched This Video?

After watching Save My World, I recalled a video that I found a number of years ago that I believe delivered a very strong message.  Many of my blog readers sent comments to me regarding the Save My World video, telling me how much they enjoyed it as well.


I looked for the plastic bag video and discovered it still plays on youtube.

Here is the link.

The Majestic Plastic Bag - A Mockumentary

Delivered like a documentary like those we view of animals that are endangered or nearing extinction, we are taken on a journey of the life of a plastic bag.  Not very pretty.

Today, on my TGIF, I will hit Jusco and other shops for my weekly food supply with my many personal shopping bags. Don't forget your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment