WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Healed - Off to Work

I was beginning to think that apple sauce was my new diet.  However, I consumed real food yesterday and this morning treated myself to a mango/strawberry/applesauce smoothie.  It amazes one when a treat like this can change one's view of the world.

More than half way through the week and probably not very far ahead in the grand scheme of things regarding the program.  However, each little step makes an impact, so I am just gonna go with that feeling and know that next week will actually be productive.

Hopefully I will get my own car back with everything working.  Now to face the traffic, the drivers, and the big city.

This looks fairly normal:

No comments:

Post a Comment