WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I am Pretty Sure I Have Made a Good Choice

More mumbling about this university online program. It took all morning to log in - seems there are fragile bits in this website. I either get a overload message for a place I want to sign into, or just plain no movement and I sit.  Whatever the issues, I am confident that it will become more usable.  What other options do I have. Anticipating the worst, I copy and save various articles I need to read, so that I can read when access is not available.  This happy Mac should be well filled by the end of this program.

So, I think I am confirming to myself that taking a TESL program in an Asian community is an excellent choice.  How else can I actually experience what I am trying to communicate with and maybe fully understand the culture?

Now off to earn the living in the culture I am  where I am submerged.  Cant say submerged in - that would end a sentence with a preposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment