WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, January 25, 2013

Pen Pals Begin

I have a rural school from BC ready to write to us, so I have some very happy children awaiting this event. I also enlisted one of my daughter's friends who has moved mountains for me in that regard. She has taken this project on like it was her own, and for that I am a lucky lady. Who knows, once I am gone from this land, my own grandson might just be corresponding with an ongoing project that starts this year.  Thank you Trudy for all your help.

Now to settle down and get the materials in order. But it is Saturday here. I do deserve a tea or coffee on the patio first, with one of those biscottis I brought back.

No comments:

Post a Comment