WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, January 18, 2013

Ryan Visits the Old Ma

I have been the luckiest mom in the world. My son has been to visit me often while I live in Malaysia, and what mother would not love that?  This visit was after an extended dive that ended with some serious problems that could have turned into some casualties. I have to believe in a higher power in this situation He came back to me with very little in physical injuries, a lot more in emotional injuries that everyone on that crew will be dealing with for a while, and a set of arms that know exactly how to hug a mother and make her melt.  We need to never forget that the sea is the master.

The visit was brief, but so good for both of us.  Here is who I saw at my gate yesterday afternoon - before the monsoon hit and opened the skies with a flow of water that did not seem to know how to stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment