WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Up Late - Getting Ready to Multi Task

Now that the reality of being a teacher and a student at the same time has sunk in, I ponder how I will divide my time. I know there will be sufficient time. I am not a social being; maybe a bit too much introverted, but just the same, happy with my own company.

It is almost amusing.  My first three classes are learning and cognition, philosophical ideas in education, and educational assessment.  Hmm, sounds like some professional development classes I taught last year.

I am not feeling at all smug.  I am thinking there is a lot more to learn in these areas, so time to put on the thinking cap and muse.  Wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment