WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, January 21, 2013

Superman Returns to South Korea

                                    

After a long contract at sea, and a wonderful visit with his mom, Superman returns to his special lady in Korea.  His entire family is so glad he is back on land before the next mission. We constantly wait for his return, and when we get the chance to be with him, let him know how much we missed his presence.

Now I know why I am in Malaysia.  I get to hug him more often.  Glad I am here for those hugs and visits that I am always rewarded. I am luckier than his family in Canada who only get quick little visits back there.



When he finally hangs up his dive suit, I think there is a very good book to be written. But, I guess he and his sister have to go diving together first. Many years ago he gave her a dive course for her birthday. I  think he needs to see firsthand, just how she did.



No comments:

Post a Comment