WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, January 17, 2013

OMG what have I done?

OK, back from Batty Pahat, and now attempting to navigate my way around the new online university experience. To begin, I was assaulted with all Bahasa Malayu - no English. Egad.  Good thing for Google translate. You can copy and paste huge amounts of text there and get instant information.  Now, reading my first assignment in Student Assessments. Seems to have a focus on Imperial examination in China.

OK, I need to read a great deal but for now. I am thinking I better find a comfortable chair and hunker down and begin.  Real reason?  I  logged out of the site and now cannot find my way back to what the heck I was reading.  So, once again, good thing I was not entertaining a Master Computer Science program.

Good Grief.  Now the site does not know me. I cannot use any of the passwords or usernames and go anywhere. Looks like tech support and I will get to know each other rather well.  So, I have deduced that tonight is not the night to begin reading. So, the iPad and entertainment there will have to suffice.  Besides, I need a good rest. Ry is coming to visit me tomorrow. I have arranged the driver, the time for pick up, and will do a few cartwheels to express my excitement of his arrival.

g'nite




No comments:

Post a Comment