WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Preparing for Popcorn

I have not figured out how to capture a photo on my mac while on Skpye.  On the old pc system all you had to do was click and you have a picture. Not so here, so when I have time I will figure it out. For now, I have discovered 'grab', which encircles the area you want to save and grabs it.  Not very clear, but memorable for me.

Kolly called Nana today on Skype to tell me that she is having popcorn with a movie.  As mom popped the corn, Kolly wore the bowl as a helmet.

Once it was ready, she kindly offered a piece to me - through my Skype picture on her screen

No comments:

Post a Comment