WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend Almost Over

Well, the wifi has been a dream come true.  Except for the power outage, which is something that happens on a regular basis, I had continual coverage all weekend.  Even missed a Skype from my family back home, because I went out to do errands. Also had a short visit with my son who is possibly heading this way for a visit.

Life cannot get much better than this. I just sent a message to the nice engineer who helped orchestrate this connection to the world. I am sure he does not get many thank you's; if people are the same as other parts of the world.

Next week I can look forward to a landline phone so that I will not have to depend on the pathetic cell service I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment