WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, January 25, 2013

How to Exercise Here

I have beaten myself up several times. Wanting to join a gym, buy a bike, go hiking, and never doing any of that. Why?  The gyms are upper floors of the row shops. That means bloody hot, and usually fairly unclean too.  A bike?  There is nowhere to ride a bike around here without making it your last bike ride on earth.  Hiking?  Anywhere urban follows the same pattern as bike riding, and rural is not something I want to mess with. Monkeys, snakes, and whatever else lurk there so, hiking has been deleted from that thought process also.

I have searched high and low for a yoga studio. I did find one on the route to one of my schools.  They are never open when I stop by. Must be one of those 24 hour places that are only open a few hours.  So, online I went. I found a FREE online yoga class that has categories for every level. I began today.  Now, there is another application for the iPad and wifi that I had not even considered when I was whining about wanting both.

Yay me.  Now I better make a difference or else everyone will think that once again I started something and dropped out soon after.

Say Om, Ahm, or Ohm

No comments:

Post a Comment