WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Best Date Since I Moved Here

I have a gentleman at my place visiting me. What a treat.  Ry, the diver arrived yesterday and unfortunately leaves today. But I was the lucky lady in his life to be the first non diver to hang out with him since he is back on land.

With the most sensitive and generous heart, he arrives, laden with gifts for his mom.  Does he still not know that the only gift I need from him is his presence?

I pointed out to him last night that the common mynah song we were listening to was not a good omen. That song signals approaching monsoon.  Mr. Mynah did exactly that. It has been raining since yesterday afternoon, and no sign of let up in sight. Let's hope that the roads are not flooded. I, of course have mixed feelings - if they are, I get to keep him here. If they are - he misses his flight and as a consequence, delays getting back to Sumi. I cannot be selfish. I got my time with him this month, now time to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment