WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Sunday, March 17, 2013

communication miscommunications

I concede.  I chose not to go to the site to bring my grievances to them.  I was afraid of my self control and decided it would be best to stay home, write to them and give them one more chance. I cannot believe how dysfunctional the library access is.  If one can get into it, that is about as far as one can go. Any check outs requested are met with you do not have permission to perform this action  or my favourite The Document Indexer did not respond correctly. Your search results will not include content results. Please notify the system administrator to investigate why the Document Indexer is not running. This one wins because there is no where to find the administrator contact information. 

And just to make my blood boil. After being assured that the professors will post the next assignment (last week), there is still nothing new on the page.  There is an amusing notice on one of the discussion pages. It states all participants are forced to join this discussion and have now joined.  There is no discussion. There are only 4 participants and only one other has ever been logged in in the past month besides me.  
And so I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment