WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, March 18, 2013

Might Have Found My Place to Voice My Rants and Thoughts

I was so annoyed with the person who tried to hide behind bullying that I went seeking a way to voice my own opinion on the matter. That is where I found Forbes online.  There was a story on the subject, written by someone from Forbes and viewers could comment.  I wanted to comment and add my two cents worth, so had to join the site and then write my opinion. I received an e-mail today advising my comment was 'called out'.  Egad, I wondered what I had done. I thought perhaps the thought police might be after me. Turns out that my comment was read by Forbes and they felt it was one worthy of reading, so they flag it in that manner for other readers.

So, maybe that is where I can unload my thought about current events.  Maybe I should figure out a way to make this lucrative.  After all, with Cyprus and ATM frantic stampedes, it appears that the world financial crisis is again in a downward spiral.
Is this where we are headed?

No comments:

Post a Comment