WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, March 4, 2013

Technology Working as expected

Well, I am delighted to have been able to upload some files to our magic file manager for work. A lovely page in the ethers was developed and no one seems to be able to do anything with this to date.  I managed to log in, but could not upload. Others could not even log in. Well, thanks to the technology of that magic HP computer I now can upload too.  It is so nice to be assured that my real computer will not be affected and infected and that old dinosaur is the only one that will go there.

Good thing it did not take too long to perform this action. Only 45 minutes to upload a file.  The battery life on the HP is an hour, so I even had some time to spare to check my e-mail.  I am so fortunate.

I wonder who the three Mac users from Malaysia are who are viewing this blog right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment