WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hunkering Down

After a much needed chat with a dear friend in Canada, I now must get started with all my work. As a week of vacation time begins, I will be spending a great deal of time at the keyboard.  Unlike my colleagues who have dashed off to fun beaches and whatnot, I have school assignments to complete - or shall I say begin.  Research stuff to write, and get the literature review done, and of course, the actual work stuff tidied up and completed before the return to that in a week.

I think I need to get downtown and get my hair trimmed.  I am looking a bit like Betty Crocker, or maybe June Cleaver these days. Sticking hair combs in my hair in order to have it off my face, I realize it is time for a chop chop.  But maybe I am just avoiding everything that I really need to do.

Pretty boring. So maybe I will wash the floors first. They have not had my attention for more than a week, and if I leave them any longer I might just have some new roommates.  The kind one does not really want.


No comments:

Post a Comment