WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Bullet to the Rescue

Although I have promised myself to make no more purchases, this one was something that I think was necessary.  The magic bullet is here too.  I love those k-tel ads back home with all the things you can do with this bullet. I never thought I would be a proud owner of one. But here I am, a new owner.

I keep trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast and usually end up with a fruit smoothie of sorts. Being completely resistant to yogurt it limits my varieties.  I have found a veggie grower who grows wonderful beets and wondered how to make my beet/ginger/lemon drink I made back home. Too cheap to invest in a juicer here I never seemed to manage that one. However, dropping into the DIY shop to pick up batteries for a clock, I spied the bullet on the shelf.  The box for this thing was as big as me. It slices, it dices, it chops, and it blends. But best of all, it has an attachment for juicing!  It had to be mine. And only RM99.  That is only about 33 bucks! I can donate it when I leave. That is how I justify purchases here.

Of course with all the paraphernalia that comes with this thing, I was forced to buy a storage box - but it is on wheels, so can slide it around from room to room if I feel the urge to have a smoothie and I am not in the kitchen.  That only set me back about 5 bucks, and it can be a container for what I will take back with me at the end of this journey.

A good night sleep after my conquering the issue of no assignments posted, a juicer for my ginger/beet/lime drinks, I am ready to face the day.  Wagons ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment