WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Is What Lah?

I feel like my job is working. Today at the professional development, a group from one of the schools did a presentation for the gathering. We are now expecting them to provide 30 minutes of the TPD because we will soon be gone and they need to carry on and mentor where we left off. They did a splendid job. I was pleased. And more pleased when they ended their session with humour. If you know anything about me, I love humour. English humour is also not something that is well understood from a perspective of the people here. Although the video they presented did not really have anything to do with their segment, which was realia in the classroom, it proved that they are further ahead than many because they too grasped the content of this video.

If you watch only the first part, please be sure to watch the short conversation with her daughter. This is life here for a foreigner.  It is delightful.

Is what, lah?


I hope you watch the entire performance. I think the woman is from Canada. She lives somewhere near me, so might just try to find her in my spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment