WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Clothes Never Looked So Good!

I picked up all the linen that I left for the Dobi to deal with and could not believe my eyes when I saw them.  I did not recognize my stuff. It had never been so perfectly pressed since I first bought them.  I also cannot believe they do it all for such a small price. But I will not complain. We will both be happy when I keep using their service. And to top it off, the man carried it all out to the car and hung everything in the back.

Now, treating myself to a frozen coffee at White Coffee downtown and do some study notes for my upcoming exams.  I might even wander across the car park to pick up a chicken breast and freshly shredded coconut for a curry tonight

Now to start the study notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment