WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, March 11, 2013

Pizza Hut Came Back

It is a very sad day when I get excited about the return of Pizza Hut to my community.  I never darkened the doorstep in Canada, and yet here I am agog when I see the familiar sign. Why? Because I know there is some expected consistency when a chain eatery comes to town.

I did a drive by yesterday at the old site and was delighted to see the place open for business once again.  I am not sure my neighbour has discovered them open again. I think she had a direct line to the place. The little scooter was delivering daily to her place before all shut down for rebuilding. Maybe she has found another watering hole.

I parked the chariot and went inside. All greeted me like a long lost friend. I had only been there a few times, but I guess a foreigner is obvious.  So, dinner last night was a splotch of cheese on a non crispy frame. They have advised me that their location does not provide crispy crust any longer. Guess I can cope with that. Or maybe it is time to write to the head office of Pizza Hut with a suggestion.

It was so clean and with a real bathroom. I might even eat in one day.

Still no sign of Dominos.  But after all, it has only been a year since the announcement of their arrival.


No comments:

Post a Comment