WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Confused

I have been paying utility bills since February.  My electric bill has been zero. I was told it is this amount because the government gives an incentive to those who use electricity carefully and in an environmentally friendly manner.They classified me as one of those sorts.  Today, I received a bill for electricity for the month of April.  Keep in mind that I was in the hospital for a good part of that month, with only my refrigerator consuming the electric bill.  I now have a bill for RM28.

I know it is not a lot of dough, but the reasoning behind the rules and charges do not compute.  grrrr

Down to the electric shop I will trod and get this sorted out.  Maybe they tagged onto the hospital room I occupied and divert the charges from there.
PS - no fever for 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment