WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Now the fun begins with the hospital stay

After paying the bills at two hospitals, I am now facing the challenge of getting all the documents that the insurance company requires.  What a nightmare.  I was never discharged from the first hospital, but was billed separately. So that requires a discharge dr report. Hmm, how does one do that?  Found that doc, and he will write a report, but of course, that requires a fee.  Might get  that report in a month.  Also was like pulling teeth to find my records, because I dont have my passport. Somehow, the records clerk found me, filed under France Anne.  Now to figure out who discharged me in JB.  That will be another day. I think this whole exercise is just reminding me why I detest medical systems and all the crap they toss at you. 
I am also grumpy because of the lack of people willing to earn a few bucks building me some screens.

Maybe I need to take a break from this blog and wait until I can find something funny or interesting to write.

ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment