WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Screens Installed on Saturday

May not sound like a big deal to most readers, but this is the most exciting news I have received since I landed in this country.  I am sure I will make a video for here once I finish my happy dance without mosquitoes.  Gonna take Jeff out to dinner at Rosemerah cafe tonight. It is a long overdue thank you for such good care he took of me while dengue was part of my life.  Although it is one of the cleaner restaurants in town, I think I will abstain from eating.  The spices are serious and I just am not quite ready to tackle that in my system just yet.  Pretty boring entry today, but that is what kind of day it has been.
TGIF tomorrow and the beginning of a 2 week vacation too.

On a more serious note - Ghazi died.  The fall from the wall was just too much for the little dude.  Gordon should never have left such a little guy unsupervised. I actually picked him up today (with several layers of paper napkins and a piece of cardboard I cut from a box) and took him to his resting place on the grassy weed area across from my house. I am sure he will be a banquet for some local birds or something.  Kind of a gecko chip at this point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment