WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Day in Malaysia

My boss came to KT and took me to lunch. Nothing like a Big Mac to get through a hot day in the sun.  Just checking up on me and making sure I am recovering. Then the language officer joined us with my receipts from all hospitals in hand. I even got some cashola back, as I seem to have overpaid.  So, now to submit the bills to the insurance company and see when I actually get the money back. 
Parting words to my colleague were "looking forward to your return with my passport", which was greeted with a sheepish smile. I hope it happens - it could be a long 2 weeks unable to leave the country.


Now to begin the nattering at screen people so I can avoid the little critters biting at my bod any longer.  I bought a fan today. It seems that we are in a hot spell, which really is a bit of an oxymoron.  I did not think hot could get hotter than hot. But is has.

No comments:

Post a Comment