WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Specs

Now that was quick service. And I think I will like them.  RM330 (divide that by 3 for CAD) and I have transition glasses that actually work in this climate. I can wear them as specs, go outside and have them as sunglasses, and drive the beater to and from meetings without being so fatigued that I can hardly see where I am. I am not a very fashion conscious sort  and the optometrist tried to convince me that the frames I chose were not suitable. Bought them anyway. I liked the brand name. It is the same as the dishwasher brand that everyone back in Canada has. Miele.  I figured that I cannot have a dishwasher here in Malaysia, so might as well have something that reminds me of one.  Still have to switch to the reading glasses, but I only need them if I am doing a great deal of small print reading.  I might even take a picture of myself in them and post them here.  But probably not. Those that know me, know that there are not a lot of photographs of me anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment