WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Medem Frencees to the rescue

On my way home from work last night I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some papaya. A sweet little girl about 2 or 3 years old approached me and began to whimper.  She took my hand and babbled in Malay. I was sure she had lost her mother, but totally amazed that she wanted me.  Jeff has the opposite affect on small children - they cry and run in the opposite direction when he is around. Loved telling him about this one.
I finally found some Malaysian woman who took the little girl and found her mother. This little girl didn't even want to leave me.  No, I don't need to take in children while I am here. I do draw a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment