WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Friday, May 13, 2011

Nothing much cuter than this


This is the front and back view of Kollin's new dress from Nana. The name of my base school is emblazoned across the front, just like my own.  I hope she fits in it when I come to visit her, so we can both wear our dresses for a photo. You can read the name SK GEMBUT in the middle of the dress.  Now off to the post office to get into the mail.

I gotta say, I enjoyed talking with Jenn, Faith,  and with the Johnstons this morning. I guess that is my way of being homesick. I need to hear the voices I love, and miss them when I dont hear them.  Thanks for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment