WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 23, 2012

Tuesday Tidbit

I came across a webcam for the links to Singapore.  These live shots show what the causeway looks like this morning.  There are two access bridges to Singapore. I know I have taken both,  I think the second link is reserved for transport trucks and drivers with passengers. The crossing is insane from about 4:30 am onward. Residents of Malaysia work in Singapore so the bridge is alive with commuters on a daily basis. Sure glad I don't do this.  The roadways here are enough for me to deal with.

Both views are from JB to Singapore.  The congestion is only one way and then of course from 4 pm onward it reverses. The view of these crossings reverses in congestion on Friday evening and Sunday evening when the Singaporeans go to JB and go home again after unloading their cash in Malaysian shops.
 there are clearly no gaps in either picture

No comments:

Post a Comment