WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wizards, Sorcerers and Fortunetellers

An encounter at a school found me among a gathering of sorcerers and soothsayers all wanting to read my fortune through their new medium they created in the classroom.  With new skills learned in moving their thumbs and index fingers in unison, these little magicians with focused concentration advised me of the future through their newly acquired talents.


quiet please, I must concentrate

                                             
Pick a colour

Pick a number

                            
pick me

or me

                                   
or me

Finally! a group of girls. The boys outnumber the girls in all the schools here.

No comments:

Post a Comment