WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST

WILD LIFE IN MY NEW RAINFOREST
VIA ONE RAINFOREST TO ANOTHER - thought these guys were more appropriate. I see their cousins every day

Monday, July 25, 2011

All children love monkeys

The kids here in Malaysia love monkeys just as much as the Canadian kids. Their advantage is that they see monkeys every day.  Which lead me to realize that all books about monkeys are the ones that will be as popular as Dr. Seuss, Berenstein Bears and P Eastman.  So, if anyone comes across a Curious George book in a second hand store, I hope you will pick it up and send it over.  None here - I have checked.
here is a george book that I know would be great
 this one teaches bigger/smaller etc
this author ROGER PRIDDY has a great book for very beginners

HOPE THIS HELPS IN YOUR SCOURING BOOKSTORES.
any of you in Vancouver/Victoria - I can pick up any you find when I come back for a visit if you don't want to send books but want to help

No comments:

Post a Comment